ashley-doranashley-doran

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Where Babies Come From Where Babies Come From

roflcopter

reminds me of monty pythons the meaning of life, where the catholic mother just drops a bub from her uterus and keeps going...funny stuff.

"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

oh my god....truely a good lol

omg that was funny, now im gunna have to look for your other stuff. Man, im gunna have to show my buddies this one for sure!!!

AMIG0 AMIG0

very good

reminds me of another vid from a few years ago, the "pong" vid where the two paddles start fighting.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

i wonder...

how old were you when you wrote the first one?
the reason i ask is because its almost as if you can see the writer leaving that "teeny bopper" stage, and becoming a darker, more cynical adult. dont get me wrong, I love the idea of the story so far, in fact i love it... I just hope this darker episode isnt a reflection of things happening in the writers own life.

How to review? How to review?

thank god someone finally did this...

its been a long time coming, and finally, thank god, someone took the time to make a tutorial about the correct ettiquite about how to write a review. and to the people below me who said "dont tell me how to review, i know how to..." i send in return fire...."really? do you? cos from what i see, youve made no attempt to help him inprove this flash..."

on that note, an on off button would be good for the music, maybe make the "next button a bit bigger too... other then that, it was ACES. giving you a ten even though there is no sound button, purely for originality.
again, thanks

Megaman - Garbage Day! Megaman - Garbage Day!

hmm...ok, i guess..

would have been better if it was longer.

The Sky Is Broken The Sky Is Broken

wow

i think ill go hang myself now...damn, what a dark theme!....oh, you lost 3 points because you used a song by moby..now, in the honour of my other reviews, ill leave with a passing quote

"And Moby? You can get stomped by Obie
You thirty-six year old baldheaded f@#, blow me
You don't know me, you're too old, let go
It's over, nobody listen to techno "
-eminem

EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

Well Done!

this is a excellent example of what a bit of imagination can do when you've had too much alcohol.....umm...i mean....Nice job...

This Is What You Want! This Is What You Want!

lol....interesting

Im going to give you a nine bec ause unlike the last guy i thought the Magic jonson joke was funny as hell...right were im goin, i know.....BUT THE N***A STOLE MY UNICYCLE!!!!!!

Pumpkin Pie Pumpkin Pie

you screwed up

dude, get the lyrics right at least. the last chorus is he never wanted all the "PAIN" that came with pumpkin pie, and it was a bit repetitive