ashley-doranashley-doran

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Where Babies Come From Where Babies Come From

roflcopter

reminds me of monty pythons the meaning of life, where the catholic mother just drops a bub from her uterus and keeps going...funny stuff.

"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

oh my god....truely a good lol

omg that was funny, now im gunna have to look for your other stuff. Man, im gunna have to show my buddies this one for sure!!!

AMIG0 AMIG0

very good

reminds me of another vid from a few years ago, the "pong" vid where the two paddles start fighting.

Night of the Loving Dead Night of the Loving Dead

Vsauce on youtube brought me here... and I like it!

Johnny Upgrade Johnny Upgrade

I love the concept! MAKE MORE!

Contraption 2D: V6 ~Beta Contraption 2D: V6 ~Beta

old concept flashed!

you need to fix the momentum of the ball so when it's moving foward and drops, it doesnt lose that foward momentum. thats just not how gravity works.

other then thay, brilliant concept based on an old game from the early 90's. will be wating this designer eagerly to see what he makes.

Gimmick responds:

I know only now, in 2010. But it's too late, as I don't have the source fla now [:(

Bowser the Shredder || Mario64 Bowser the Shredder || Mario64

sweetnesss!!!

now all you need to do is convince nintendo to make mario bros. a more badass game and not a "childrens" game, and this would work perfectly....mwah hah hah hah hah!!!!!

Legend of Zelda (Classical) Legend of Zelda (Classical)

simply breath taking

this is the first song i have reviewed, and thats cos its one of the first worty of a review.
the composition was amazing, and not only drew me back to the days when i used to play zelda on the nes, but reminded me of better things to come from this series. i liked the fact that you didn't copy the original composition exactly like so many others do, and added to it in all the right places. the change from piano and harmony to the flute was beautiful, and the only thing i can think to say bad about you in general is that you should be doing bigger and better things than this.

Soundshifter responds:

dude, this was a wonderful review.. i thank you forever.. thank you so much, means a lot to me, im glad you enjoyed it :)

-alexx (im a bit stoned so like.. this was amazing to read ;) )

Sleepless Nights Sleepless Nights

Just a suggestion....

when taking photos of paintings (especially oil paintings) point the flash in the opposite direction. light will still get to the painting, but will be much softer.

if you cant turn your flash, a bit of stocking streched over it will also work :)

now, as for the painting it- beautiful. cant wait to see more of your woks.

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

That's great advice. Thanks for positive commentary :D

The Birth of Frida The Birth of Frida

very good

Im glad there is still some artists left in this world with a sense of humour. your gunna go places mate.

chiaroscuro chiaroscuro

Simply Stunning.

A True work of art. shows the true beauty of the female form. she almost seems to be caressing her womb, as if she was expecting.

well done.